Estonian Foreign Policy Virtual Forum for Global Estonians
The Estonian World Council, the Global Estonian NGO and the Estonian World Youth Network will host a virtual global Estonian foreign policy forum on Saturday April 24, 7 pm (Estonian time). The forum will provide an overview of current important foreign policy issues and ideas about how Estonians around the world can participate in advocacy efforts to advance Estonia’s interests abroad.
• Overview of Estonia’s foreign policy plans and priorities
– Mr. Jonatan Vseviov, Secretary General of Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
• Panel discussion: What can global Estonians do to support Estonia in achieving its foreign policy goals?
Moderator: Prof. Andres Kasekamp, Department of History, Chair of Estonian Studies, Munk School of Global Affairs, University of Toronto
– Mr. Marko Mihkelson, Chairman, Riigikogu Foreign Affairs Committee;
– Mr. Karl Altau, Managing Director, Joint Baltic American National Committee (JBANC);
– Mr. Marcus Kolga, Senior Fellow, Macdonald-Laurier Institute; President, Central & Eastern European Council in Canada
– Ms. Sirle Sööt, Chairman, Association of Estonians in Sweden (REL)